Thursday, February 17, 2005

west side

this is the_dude checking in from the Left Coast. I interviewed for a job today here in beautiful Livermore, CA. I post from my hotel room only to inform you that I have reached a state of exhaustion I've rarely seen in my 24 years upon this Earth. After I post this, I will resume lying on the floor and staring at the ceiling, possibly turning my head to watch the television and perhaps later actually changing the channel with the remote. I'm really hoping to be able to answer the door when my food comes. By tomorrow, I hope to be able to concentrate long enough to read the sweet post oneway put up before this. stay classy san diego. i'll catch you chambana cats on saturday.

3 comments:

The General said...

I recommend NOT reading Oneway's last post in a state of exhaustion. I think My Turn and Oneway's subsequent comments may be the kind of relaxing enjoyment you need right now. His thoughts on Sympathy will probably be a little heavy for your current vegetable state.

Oneway the Herald said...

I foresaw The Dude's current vegetable state when he mentioned to me on Sunday what he had to do this week. I was secretly hoping that he would be driven to temporary insanity so that he could write a neurotic email that I could post for all to enjoy.

Linds said...

Those... are the weirdest comments I've seen in a very long time. This is not to say that they aren't amusing. Just, interesting. Or some variation thereof. Hopefully, The Dude was driven sufficiently insane to amuse you, Oneway. I'm always in favor of driving friends loco, paricularly where little to no effort is needed. :)